Monday, March 4, 2013

How to Make Fabric Flowers




For years I have followed the work of the fabulous Emerson Made with a slight obsession  Her country girl lifestyle. The simple classic, yet modern fashion. And of course the crazy awesome fabric flowers.

To figure out how to make these fabric flowers, I spent quite a bit of time experimenting and exploring on the web. What I discovered is that there are tons of tutorials for making all sorts of fabric flowers, but very few tutorials on how to make that particular flower.

And so I share it with you here, the best tutorial on making these fun flouncy fabric flowers. Rather than redoing the tutorial I really wanted to send you to the master mind that figured the darned thing out in the first place. So enjoy! The trick is definitely in the folding of the fabric- so look carefully at her instructions.


White Fabric Flower




White Fabric Flower


Spring Tabletop


Spring Tabletop

No comments:

Post a Comment