Sunday, February 17, 2013

Automobile Zipped Pouch

Just a few months ago I finally learned how to sew a zipper. Sewing zippers vexed me because there is a lot of precision and pinning- lots of pinning and being extra careful-- not my strong suit.

I stumbled across this tutorial by Noodlehead for open wide zippered pouches and decided to venture into the unknown world of zipper sewing. It didn't help that I couldn't find my zipper foot for my sewing machine until after I stitched about 60 of these flippin' awesome little bags!

I know the bag isn't perfect and I have since come across several tutorials that help keep the zipper tidier looking, but for a first go at it-- I was pretty pleased!


Auto Zip Pouch

Auto Zip Pouch
Auto Zip Pouch

The best part is that the bag stand up with a few goodies inside. Great for traveling or holding tiny little craft supplies...

No comments:

Post a Comment